We are committed to protecting your privacy and using any personal information you provide responsibly. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
Information CollectedThe information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our Sites. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our Site, Edium Interactive collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
- the name of the domain from which you access the Internet,
- the date and time you access our Site,
- and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Site.
Edium Interactive may also use your information if you opt to receive information about Edium Interactive, becoming a consultant, or purchasing or inquiring about Edium Interactive’s products and services. We use this information to track the number of visitors to the different pages of our Site as well as make our Site more convenient to users.
If you contact us, submit ideas to us or request our products and services, we collect the information that you provide, which may include name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
Information DisclosureWe may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To our internal consultants to provide services to you;
- To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; process credit cards; conduct research, marketing or data processing; or to provide marketing and promotional services on our behalf, to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us;
- To protect the Site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
Data SecurityTo prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, Edium Interactive has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. Edium Interactivemeets strives to ensure that any data you provide is secure.
California Privacy RightsCalifornia residents have the right to request the following information from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship:
- a list of the categories of personal information that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if any, and
- the names and addresses of all such third parties if any. Edium Interactive will collect your address and zip code to facilitate the implmeentation of products and services. Collection of such information is necessary to complete your services.
If you are an Edium Interactive client and a California resident, please contact us at the postal address below to request this information. Please note that we are only required to respond to each client once per calendar year.